- Slow down in school zones; obey all traffic laws and speed limits.
- Always stop for a school bus that has stopped to load or unload; remember, when you are on a two-lane road/street, you must stop.
- Do Not Use your cell phone when driving in school zones; it is against the law!
- Be alert and ready to stop.
- Watch for children walking in the street, especially where there are no sidewalks.
- When driving in neighborhoods or school zones, watch for young people who may be in a hurry to get to school (or back home) and may not be thinking about getting there safely.
Brockway Realty maintains a Community Calendar on their website; check this calendar for events/activities in your city.
Brockway Realty Blogs - Keeping you in touch with League City, the Galveston Bay Area, and beyond.
By Pamela Moore, Feature Blogger for Brockway Realty
Originally Posted on Brockway Realty LLC's Official Blog