- Build-Out of Floors 6, 7, 8 and 9: Increase Bed Count from 104 to approximately 200
- Total Area at Completion: 373,000 Square Feet within 9 Stories
- ED Capacity: Increased from 11 Beds to 23
- Add New Fast-Track Beds and Trauma Beds
- Add State-of-the-Art Imaging
- Expand Cardiology Department
- New Bi-Plane Cath Lab and Additional Cardiac Cath Lab
- New Interventional Radiology Suite
- Add Five Large Operating Suites
- New Labor and Delivery Rooms (LDRs), C-Section Rooms, Post-Partum Rooms, Well-Born Nursery and NICU
- 9th Floor: New Community Conference Rooms, Support Services and Administration Offices
“While some have only recently begun to focus on the continuum of care, meeting the needs of residents and their families has been a high priority to Medistar and our operator partners for over three decades,” said Medistar’s Founder and CEO, Monzer Hourani. “As in Katy and Pearland, the Webster-Clear Lake area senior care facility will meet the specific needs of this vibrant community. It also will be part of a significant new medical complex, which will include an integrated medical plaza with on-site imaging, laboratory, pharmacy, elective surgery center, outpatient cardiac cath lab, outpatient rehabilitation services and medical offices,” said Mr. Hourani.
(Information gathered from Houston Business Journal, Medistar Corp, and local news articles)
Brockway Realty Blogs - Keeping you in touch with League City, the Galveston Bay Area, and beyond.
By Pamela Moore, Feature Blogger for Brockway Realty
Originally Posted on Brockway Realty LLC's Official Blog