Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Brockway Realty Welcomes Mitra Saghafi!

My name is Mitra Saghafi and I am a Realtor specializing in services for buyers and sellers in the Houston/Galveston area in Texas including League City, Alvin, Friendswood, Clear Lake, Kemah, Taylor Lake Village, Dickinson, and Seabrook. I represent all levels of buyers and sellers and I list homes for sale, whether they be single family, townhomes, condos, luxury homes, waterfront homes. Additionally, I represent landlords and tenants in leases. I am a member of the National Association of Realtors and the Houston Association of Realtors. Whether you are looking for a home with sand ‘n sea or in a cul-de-sac with a pool, I will find it. I'm also extremely passionate about customer service. I joined the real estate profession to engage directly in finding or selling that "perfect" property whether it be for me or my clients. It has been a very successful business for me and my family and one I truly have a passion for. Finally, I have a good understanding of how deals are done. I personally am involved in commercial transactions including real estate investments and assist others to do the same.

Originally Posted on Brockway Realty LLC's Official Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment