Thursday, March 10, 2016

Welcome to Brockway Realty, Deanna Parnell!

As Brockway Realty continues to grow in the Friendswood/Pearland/Alvin area, we welcome Deanna Parnell.

Purchasing a house is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make. You want someone that has one goal in mind, helping you find a home, not just a house. I am a native Houstonian and I’ve lived in the Pearland area for 28 years. If you’re looking to buy, sell or lease I’m very familiar with areas from Houston to Galveston. Being a military Mom of 2 Marines, I have my MRP – Military Relocation Professional designation. I understand how difficult it is on families to move from one place to another in short amounts of time. My sons have deployed 4 times and I realize the added pressure deployments can have on a family. I’ll preview homes in advance, refer you to local lenders that will help you with financing, or help you find a place to rent if you aren’t ready to buy. Loyalty, honor and integrity are an essential part of my real estate services.

Originally Posted on Brockway Realty LLC's Official Blog