Thursday, March 10, 2016

Welcome to Brockway Realty, Deanna Parnell!

As Brockway Realty continues to grow in the Friendswood/Pearland/Alvin area, we welcome Deanna Parnell.

Purchasing a house is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make. You want someone that has one goal in mind, helping you find a home, not just a house. I am a native Houstonian and I’ve lived in the Pearland area for 28 years. If you’re looking to buy, sell or lease I’m very familiar with areas from Houston to Galveston. Being a military Mom of 2 Marines, I have my MRP – Military Relocation Professional designation. I understand how difficult it is on families to move from one place to another in short amounts of time. My sons have deployed 4 times and I realize the added pressure deployments can have on a family. I’ll preview homes in advance, refer you to local lenders that will help you with financing, or help you find a place to rent if you aren’t ready to buy. Loyalty, honor and integrity are an essential part of my real estate services.

Originally Posted on Brockway Realty LLC's Official Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment