- Nasa Rd 1 to Galveston County line; Widen to five lanes in each direction, with three-lane frontage roads, and two HOV lanes;
- Harris County line to FM 518; Widen to five lanes in each direction; with two- or three-lane frontage roads and two HOV lanes;
- FM 518 to FM 517; widen to four lanes in each direction with two-lane frontage roads.
- Coming Later; Another 18.4 miles of I-45 will be widened to four lanes in each direction.
- Topic: Widening Nasa Rd 1 By-pass to south of FM 518. October 6, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm; Creekside Intermediate School, 4320 West Main St., League City.
- Topic: Widening south of FM 518 to FM 1764. October 20, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm; Victory Lakes Intermediate School, 2880 West Walker, League City.
Brockway Realty maintains a Community Calendar on their website; check this calendar for events/activities in your city.
Brockway Realty Blogs - Keeping you in touch with League City, the Galveston Bay Area, and beyond.
By Pamela Moore, Feature Blogger for Brockway Realty
Originally Posted on Brockway Realty LLC's Official Blog